Rules and Regulations for the Relay Weekend.
June 3rd @ 1pm - June 4th till 1pm
* Please park in designated parking areas.
* Breakfast will be available Saturday morning.
* Restrooms will be available during the entire event.
* Smoking & Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED on Susquehanna University's property.
* No pets are allowed at the event. (Dogs, cats, snakes etc.)
* Please help take care of the facilities and help keep them clean. Each team is responsible for cleanup of its area. Trash must be bagged and placed in on-site trashcans.
* Gas grills only are allowed. No Charcoal or Open Flames.
* Only person wearing walking shoes or sneakers will be permitted on the track. Please no bare feet.
* Teenage teams must have an adult chaperone (at least 21 years of age) with the team at all times.
* Please keep an eye out for little kids, that you don't run into them.
Things you might want on hand at your campsite
* Snacks, Food, Gas Grill & Untensils, paper cups, plates, silverware, paper towels, condiments, Coolers of refreshments, to keep food items cold
* Sweatshirt for at night when the temperature drops.
* Rain gear, Sun tan lotion, Hat to protect your head from the sun, Sunglasses,
* Extra Clothing, sneakers, shoes, socks
* Money, to buy food, or stuff at the Relay Mall.
* First Aid Kit, bug spray, Medicine, tTylenol
* Tent, Air mattress, sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
* Lounge chairs, Games, cards, cell phones,
* Shopping bags or garbage bags to put your trash and garbage in.
* Lighter, Matches to light Gas Grills. Foil
* Paper, Pens, Calculator
* Bring your friends, team members and family to the Relay and have a Great Time!!!
Hope to see you there